Hi again guys,..once again this report is Way Overdue, so again, I apologize.
I will come back with a Report, ASAP but quickly,...it turned out to be a very relaxed, cordial and extremely great Fun and superb Racing.
An evening that absolutely Everyone really enjoyed which was made all the More enjoyable with a good number of the regulars turning up to race, which made a Very welcome change to the previous small fields.
We had 7 starters for both 1/32 GT and 1/24th Historics and 5 starters for Group C
Through a "Concensus" taken amongst the entrants, Prior to the start of the evening racing it was ( as Hoped by a few of us ), to race 1/32 Modern GT, 1/24th Historics and 1/24th Lexan Group C cars, as Everyone 'present' had a suitable car to race.
NB: In that 'specific' regard, please be aware that a Similar Pre Race 'Concensus' will be taken with the entrants, to decide Which 'Specific' classes to run on the evening.
Anyway,..till I get back with the detailed Results,..here are some Piccies of the Evenings events,..Cheers,..
General Discussion, Race Reports & Results, for More 'Scale Related' Model Cars.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- The 1/32 Modern GT cars at the start.
Great to see a more Diverse field as well
- SAM_1514.jpg (62.61 KiB) Viewed 2675 times
- The 1/24th Historics ready for the start
- SAM_1515.jpg (67.81 KiB) Viewed 2675 times
- Another shot of the assembled 1/24th Historic cars
- SAM_1516.jpg (179.33 KiB) Viewed 2675 times
- The Group C cars at the start;
- SAM_1517.jpg (75.67 KiB) Viewed 2675 times
- Another shot of the Group C Cars
- SAM_1518.jpg (177.33 KiB) Viewed 2675 times