Here's another somewhat Rare 'Beastie'.
The Original Jo Siffert 917 Spyder.
I was lucky to have acquired this when racing at SlotShop and due to Not really being a 'Shelf-Queen' style collector, was more interested in actually Racing it,..
As perhaps many of you know, whilst these Models are actually Excellent, they weren't necessarily actually Very Good (Out of the Box) as actual 'Race' cars.
This one whilst Not 'Unraced' per-se, is in Perfect condition (so 'Displays' Very Well), but HAS had some 'Fettling' as such to remove some of it's inherent 'Out of the Box' Issues,..lol, along with 'Some' Extra Detail Painting to make it More Accurate (Helmet etc) as can be seen in the Pics.
It has a set of "Indy-Grips" Rear tyres 'Fitted', but also Includes a Brand New 'Set' of GB Track Wheels to suit and Have the Original Rears around here Somewhere, which can be supplied,... (just need to find them),..
Supplied in it's Original Box.
Price: $90.00 Free Postage
Got something to Sell ? or Can't Find that 'Obscure' Part? Advertise Here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- SAM_3425.jpg (146.24 KiB) Viewed 541 times
- SAM_3433.jpg (125.08 KiB) Viewed 541 times
- SAM_3426.jpg (188 KiB) Viewed 541 times
- SAM_3428.jpg (138.31 KiB) Viewed 541 times
- SAM_3427.jpg (176.64 KiB) Viewed 541 times
- SAM_3430.jpg (224.99 KiB) Viewed 541 times
- SAM_3432.jpg (148.58 KiB) Viewed 541 times