Concerns Re:- Lindsay Byron

Somewhere to discuss Other Classes, Races & All Round General 'Stuff' NOT covered by the other Categories.
stoo23

Concerns Re:- Lindsay Byron

Postby stoo23 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:34 am

Having perhaps just a moment ago, been 'prompted' by reading of the recent health 'Scare' of Paul Pfeiffer. See here; http://slotblog.net/topic/88148-keep-paul-pfeiffer-in-your-prayers/ that it caused me to remember What I had Not done. :(

Perhaps similarly, to Paul, our good Old friend and Extremely Long Term, Long Time Racer Lindsay, also recently suffered his Own Health Scare and having Known Lindsay since our Early 'teens' and having enjoyed both Racing Against him and Also as Team mates, in "Team MURA" Way,.. Way back in our Early Teens, with Wayne B, Foxy and myself in the old NSWMRRA "Teams Enduro" championship.

Also, as 'suggested' to Lindsay, I was after reading a recent 'post' on SlotBlog regarding the old (Often incredibly Messy) Machine Wound 24# MURA Grp 7 armatures, caused to recall Our own experiences running them in the Enduro's, !! They were relatively 'Cheap' and were invariably 'Ballistic' !!,.. :lol: :lol: I do seem to recall All Four of us 'Detonating' Many of them during Our 'Racing' !!,.. :lol: :lol:

Great memories!! :)

May I offer My sincerest Best wishes my friend, for a Full and Speedy recovery !!,.. ASAP :)
:)
Stewart

Greg Erskine

Re: Concerns Re:- Lindsay Byron

Postby Greg Erskine » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:06 am

Thanks Stoo,

I am glad Lindsay is on the mend. :mrgreen: The initial rumours where quite concerning.

Lindsay is an slot car icon. I remember seeing Lindsay at just about every National event I went to since the 70's. Ironically I always thought he was a Victorian until recently....weird. :?:

regards
Greg

brady

Re: Concerns Re:- Lindsay Byron

Postby brady » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:11 pm

I know what both Lindsay and Paul are going through.Wish them all the best in their recovery.Brad.